"Kaneohe, where my heart is" Kaneohe by sissah
Kaneohe Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 60 photos
Kaneohe is a small area on the windward side of Oahu, and it's currently where I call home. I love it. I think this area is the most beautiful on Oahu, and I have the world's greatest view. It's not a touristy area or a great nightlife area, but if you find yourself wanting to go for a beautiful drive, you'll probably end up going through here. Personally, I think the area looks like the Hawai'i you dream of. You can't see it in the picture, but beyond the trees is Kaneohe Bay and then you see the Ko'olau mountains behind them. Sigh. It's lovely.
This place is the bottom floor of a three-floor house (I live on the top floor), and it's a gorgeous view. Seriously. I... more travel advice
sissah's Related Pages
Kaneohe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kaneohe, where my heart is"
- "Kanoehe, A Quiet town Near Honolulu"
- "Kaneohe, HI"
- "Kaneohe Bay Stay, So Relaxing!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kaneohe
- Hotels in Kaneohe
- Nightlife in Kaneohe
- Restaurants in Kaneohe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kaneohe
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kaneohe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kaneohe
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 14 reviews
- Goa Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Agra 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Naples Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.