"Guam's great..." Tumon by sissah
Tumon Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 32 photos
Guam reminds me a lot of Puerto Rico, beautiful but a little run down. I love places like that -- places that let you get out of the tourist and business areas and aren't stuck up. I'd like to think I'll get back to Guam some day for a visit.
- Pros:A bit dirty, a bit hot and a bit unexplored.
- Cons:See above.
sissah's Related Pages
Tumon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tumon is Actually Part of Tamuning"
- "Lucky me"
- "Guam's great..."
- "Reef-fringed crystal blue water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tumon
- Hotels in Tumon
- Transportation in Tumon
- Nightlife in Tumon
- Restaurants in Tumon
- Shopping in Tumon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tumon
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tumon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tumon
Photos in TumonSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 14 reviews
- Goa Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Agra 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Naples Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.