"Don't bother about going to Les Deux Alpes" L'Alpe-d'Huez by MarcBrudane
L'Alpe-d'Huez Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 31 photos
Just back from Les Deux alpes I must say that I was disappointed. Most French resorts are without charm and are built as satelites. But usually the skiing is great and the system well connected. But Les Deux Alpes resort is placed between a small system up to 2200 meters and a larger system (up to 3600 meters), but the returns from the large system are all black runs ans because of the warm winter almost impossible to use. The worst thing is that you end up on the same big "motorway" all the time and you have to go through the whole long stretch in long lift rides every day. So you wpned more time inthe lifts than on the slopes. My first and last visit there.
MarcBrudane's Related Pages
L'Alpe-d'Huez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "L Alp Du Huez, Great Ski Resort For All Levels"
- "Purpose built Ski Resort"
- "Alpe D'Heuz"
- "Don't bother about going to Les Deux Alpes"
- "wot 21 bends"
- "A classic climb"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in L'Alpe-d'Huez
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to L'Alpe-d'Huez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in L'Alpe-d'Huez
Top 10 Pages
- Andalucía 1 review, 3 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 3 reviews
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 2 reviews
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Santiago de Compostela Intro, 2 photos
- Paris 1 review
- Austria 1 review