"St Petersburg and Pinellas County" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg by arasnosliw

Saint Petersburg Travel Guide: 318 reviews and 762 photos

I am actually building this page to incorporate all of Pinellas County: St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Largo, all the intercoastal beaches (i.e. St. Pete Beach, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island).

Pinellas County lies just west of Tampa, separated by Tampa Bay. On the west side is the Gulf of Mexico. Some of the best beaches in Florida lie in this region.

• Intro Updated May 14, 2004

• Outbound88's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2005 at 3:32 PM

I am currently living in Saint Petersburg. When wast the last time you were here? Watch out for those fireflies. Cheers!~

• brandonmarlo's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2005 at 2:54 PM

I really enjoy your pages. Your stuff is pretty unique, you avoid "common places". I'm looking forward to read MUCH MORE of what you have to say about Tampa Bay, and hope you have the time to do it.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2005 at 4:09 PM

Wonderful work. Very thorough and quite interesting and diverse. I always appreciate pages that are well written and informative. Some mighty fine photographs also.

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2004 at 9:56 AM

Fun page. I spent a few days in Clearwater last year. I hope all is well there after all of the storms this year.

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2004 at 6:54 PM

I didn't see the picture of you handling the raw squid but I can't argue with your results...nice catch!

• chancay's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2004 at 12:14 AM

Cool, this was a successful day for you ;-)) did you eat em alone? LOL, and I was thinking...aligators in St Petersburg in Russia....???

Badges & Stats in Saint Petersburg

Have you been to Saint Petersburg?