Saint Pete Beach Favorite Tips by arasnosliw Top 5 Page for this destination
Saint Pete Beach Favorites: 6 reviews and 5 photos
baa baa black sheep
Fondest memory: the sweet, sweet liquid called Guinness....Ok technically I'm at a wannabe Irish Pub here in St. Pete Beach, so there's only so much I can expect from their beer. I'm 1/4 Celt and that side of me shines thru when I sit down in a bar. Sipping on a cold, dark one while listening to Celtic-Rock music makes me crave for a plane ticket to the Eire itself. Ahh, someday, someday.
kilts do a body bad
Fondest memory: Call him the traditional percussion man of RKA. Aside from singing and playing guitar and bass, this guy plays djembe', udu, percussion, ebow, and loops. And he's a white guy. Hahah. Well I'm glad he's got rhythm. Even better, he's donning a kilt.
the bagpipe man
Fondest memory: Now what exactly does Celtic-Rock sound like? It certainly was a first for me. The band fuses sounds of Ireland, US, and even Africa together with drums (including native ones), guitars, and bagpipes (traditional and electronic). When you're sitting just 5 feet from the stage, having bagpipes blast in your face is not too comfortable. However they managed to fuse these sounds together, they did a good job of it.
Trevor & Neil
Fondest memory: I came here to see these guys play. Rathkeltair is a Celtic-Rock band that grew out of the Tampa Bay Area. If you're not familiar, Tampa Bay has a longstanding Celtic history. The band members are Nick Watson and Neil Anderson, original members of 7 Nations, Trevor Tanner, former frontman of 80’s UK The Bolshoi, and international recording artist Collier Hyams.
More Reviews (2)
arasnosliw's Related Pages
Saint Pete Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcoming the New Year in St. Pete Beach"
- "St. Pete Beach"
- "A work related trip"
- "St. Pete Beach"
- "Florida Sun and Fun at St. Pete Beach"
- "St Pete Beach, FL"
- "St. Pete Beach, FL - short trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Pete Beach
- Hotels in Saint Pete Beach
- Nightlife in Saint Pete Beach
- Restaurants in Saint Pete Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Pete Beach
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Saint Pete Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Pete Beach
Photos in Saint Pete BeachSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 53 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination British Virgin Islands Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Nova Scotia Intro, 30 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coimbra Intro, 27 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Óbidos Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tampa Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Halifax Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues