"Desiccate in the heat." Top 5 Page for this destination Peoria by arasnosliw
Peoria Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 80 photos
Peoria's not that far from the Phoenix metropolitan area, but it really feels like another world. You're surrounded by the Sonoran Desert, a place of mystical beauty. Unless you like frying in the desert sun, you probably won't find much to do here. Most people come here to visit Lake Pleasant, as it is one of the closest recreation areas in proximity to Phoenix. Enjoy the water and rehydrate!
Watch the turtles mate. Seriously. I would presume that is what they were doing unless they just like wildly "dancing"... more travel advice
arasnosliw's Related Pages
Peoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peoria, Arizona"
- "Basaic Peoria Page"
- "Desiccate in the heat."
- "A New City close to Phoenix!"
- "trikertommy's new Peoria Page"
- "OK place to base yourself while in Phoenix"
- "Welcome To Spring Training"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peoria
- Hotels in Peoria
- Nightlife in Peoria
- Restaurants in Peoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peoria
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Peoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peoria
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 53 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination British Virgin Islands Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Nova Scotia Intro, 30 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coimbra Intro, 27 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Óbidos Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tampa Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Halifax Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues