"Norman Island - a pirate's delight" Norman Island by arasnosliw
Norman Island Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 15 photos
This legendary island became famous after the author Robert Louis Stevenson based his novel Treasure Island after it. On the coast of the island are huge caves that make a perfect snorkeling spot. These caves were where treasure was buried in Stevenson's novel.
The island is basically uninhabited. In fact, there are no telephones on the island. There is one restaurant on land, and another is in the water. A pirate ship was converted into a restaurant and is the main attraction here.
arasnosliw's Related Pages
Norman Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Willy "T" or bust/ or is it Willy "T" and a Bust"
- "Norman Island - a pirate's delight"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norman Island
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Norman Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norman Island
Photos in Norman IslandSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 53 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination British Virgin Islands Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Nova Scotia Intro, 30 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coimbra Intro, 27 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Óbidos Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tampa Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Halifax Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues