"Small is beautiful." Lachi by percy961
Lachi Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 22 photos
Lachi is a small, unspoilt fishing village on the North West coast of Cyprus. The Heart of Lachi is the small working harbour where visitors can watch the local fishing boats offload thier catches.
The Harbour is also the focal point for most of the taverna and bars that
locals and visitors frequent.
Lachi has one main street and no high rise buildings, its surrounded by mountain and has safe, clean beaches.
Latchi / Latsi with its coastal paved walk is the picturesque harbour of Polis, known throughout Cyprus for its fresh fish. In the past it served as a small port for shipping carobs. The old stone carob warehouses have been converted into restaurants, fish taverns and places of recreation. From Latchi, travelers to Polis can go on short cruises to the Akamas, a must for all visitors.
- Pros:Wonderful Scenery and Unspoilt area
- Cons:The Summer heat
If you hire a car then take a trip upto the Forest, the road from Pafos does meanda abit but its all tarmac and wel... more travel advice
Set on the bustling Harbour, the Lachi village tavern is a lovely place to enjoy a long lazy lunch more travel advice
percy961's Related Pages
Lachi Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lachi
- 17 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Lachi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lachi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 77 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Honolulu Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zante Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pissouri Intro, 22 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Port Douglas Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lachi Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos