"Tunisa" Top 5 Page for this destination Hammamet by percy961
Hammamet Travel Guide: 174 reviews and 440 photos
We split our visit to Tunisia in half, a week in Hammamet and a week in Port El Elkantoui.
Our base for our time in Hammamet was the 4 Star Azizia hotel, which is located right on the beach.
Our base for our stay in PEK was the 4 star Kanta hotel. PEK is a purpose built holiday resort with its modern marina
A lively city, full of sights sounds and colour. A must is a visit to the medina, it spacked with local characters. The medina is also packed with historical sites.
For more information Please see the Travelogue
- Pros:A taste of Africa, afriendly country
- Cons:Lack of Nightlife
- In a nutshell:Try it, you might like it.
In PEK harbour there is a floating Restaurant in the style of an old Galleon. The dining is open air and the food is... more travel advice
The hustle and bustle of the streets and markets..get out and about and enjoy the banter. more travel advice
percy961's Related Pages
Hammamet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Interesting town"
- "Tunisia, Hammamet"
- "A visit to Tunisia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hammamet
- Hotels in Hammamet
- Transportation in Hammamet
- Nightlife in Hammamet
- Restaurants in Hammamet
- Shopping in Hammamet
- Warnings and Dangers in Hammamet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hammamet
- 10 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Hammamet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hammamet
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 77 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Honolulu Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zante Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pissouri Intro, 22 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Port Douglas Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lachi Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos