"Sandbar Town" Narooma by percy961
Narooma Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 72 photos
Narooma (the official spelling was 'Noorooma' until 1972) is a popular seaside fishing resort with a population of 3443 which is located at the mouth of the Wagonga Inlet 348 km south of Sydney via the Princes Highway.
Narooma is very popular for its sport fishing in the nearby lakes and inlets. You can also visit Montague Island which is home to seals and fairy penguins.
The people of Narooma are friendly and the surroundings are picture perfect. With the ocean on one side and the fantastic Wagonga Inlet on the other.
Narooma's visitor information centre houses a museum of the history of nearby Montague Island. A scaled replica of Montague's historic lighthouse is at one end and it houses the fascinating light mechanism brought from the island
percy961's Related Pages
Narooma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NAROOMA - CLEAR - BLUE - WATER"
- "Sandbar Town"
- "A Cold Seal"
- "Golden Beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narooma
- Hotels in Narooma
- Transportation in Narooma
- Restaurants in Narooma
- Warnings and Dangers in Narooma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narooma
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Narooma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narooma
Photos in NaroomaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 77 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Honolulu Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zante Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pissouri Intro, 22 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Port Douglas Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lachi Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos