"Hola" San José by dat123
San José Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Just got back from a trip to Costa Rica, My sister and I flew to San Jose then drove to Arenal stayed at the Tabacon Hotel very nice. then drove around lake Arenal then down the coast to Manuel Antonio stayed at Byblos Hotel.
It as nice Manuel Antonio national park was beatiful the beach is awsom.
Then back to San Jose for a couple of day trips Poas and city. I found no troubles in the city except for traffic and overall the highway signs are pretty much non existant when you need them.. you will get to a major intersection and have to guess, well that was half the fun.
me on way to Tabacon hot springs ,, by the way after looking at all the photos from the hotel web site i thought the springs were right out my door of the room but they are not you have to go down the street, walking of shuttle bus,,, well worth it though that was my highlight
this was the jungle veiw room it was the least expensive but it was awsom i think it was better than some of the more pricy rooms.
- Pros:great wondering around
- In a nutshell:Will go back
dat123's Related Pages
San José Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in San José
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to San José?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San José
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 7 reviews
- Laconia Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Portugal Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Florida Intro, 3 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Honduras Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stavanger Intro, 3 photos
- San José Intro, 3 photos