"Clear, Warm Water" Top 5 Page for this destination Clearwater Beach by CoAir13

Clearwater Beach Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 112 photos

Lazy

My dad lives in Clearwater Beach so we are there enough that we can call it our second home. He lives right on the beach and this is where we go when we don't want to do anything! he keeps us well fed and there's always plenty of refreshments to cool us off while lounging on the beach (usually daquiris)!

Florida Flowers

I am a sucker for tropical flowers, especially hibiscus. I go take as many pictures as I can....then never do anything with them. Well, now I'm doing something with at least one of them!

Florida Frogs

Around my dad's condo, there are plenty of creatures lurking in the lush foliage. Ethan loves to look for frogs and geckos. He can usually find them, too!

• Pros:Life's a beach!!
  • Cons:SPRING BREAK!!!
  • Last visit to Clearwater Beach: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Dec 17, 2004

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2007 at 9:27 PM

Looks like you had a great time...did Ethan catch any fish ???

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2007 at 7:50 PM

So sweet to see Ethan at a much younger age. This looks fantastic for a sunny vacation spot. Lots of great, laid-back activities...super photographs, Jen.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2006 at 1:54 AM

Happy birthday! Hope you have lots of good travels in the coming year. Glad to hear there is no smoking in Florida bars and restaurants. Maybe I'll go there sometime after all.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2005 at 1:16 PM

Lucky you having a Dad living here!! Enjoyed your photos & interesting tips

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2005 at 4:09 PM

Clearwater Beach is one of our favourite spots in Florida. It has its own special charm and it's not as touristy as Daytona or Miami. I like the tip on the conch. Hugs. Lori.

• frank_delargy's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 8:41 AM

I'm jealous Jen. I want a relative who lives on the beach too! A great beach at that! Caladesi is one of my favorite places on the left coast of FLA. Ever gone swimming with the Manatees? It is Awesome! ciao, Frank

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2004 at 11:37 PM

Jen ,very nice ,you & Ethan must love it here in Clearwater , I tell you what ,I have family living close by Clearwater ,some day we can meet and have a pizza in that Itilian place and take a nice stroll along that wide Beach they have there.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2004 at 5:05 AM

Seems like a gr8 spot for your guys to keep back & have fun together at. Bet your Dad is so pleased to see some much of both of you. But I didn't see any waves for me to surf though?

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2004 at 6:25 PM

Jen, that's a pretty nice second home. Thanks for the advice about Sand Key Park. Probably only a "local" knows such things.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2004 at 1:21 PM

How neat to have such a great vacation spot to go and visit dear old Dad. Free flight and free room. What a life! More excellent pages here.

CoAir13

“People who deny evolution are they scariest of them all!!!”

Badges & Stats in Clearwater Beach

Have you been to Clearwater Beach?

Latest Activity in Clearwater Beach