" SOON ON HOLIDAY!!! " AlexDJ's Profile

What a feeling!!!

CIAO BELLI!
My name is Alessandro and I'm from Roma, Italia. The reason why I've chosen this beautiful site is, of course, I love travelling and when I do that I really feel to live the life. Travelling is to me one of the best experience of our life. Try to think about the deep sensation and the vibration you feel when you're traveling to discover a place, to reach a new destinaton on wich you have been planning what to do, what to see and where to go.
If you know what I'm meaning, if you're feeling those sensations even I'm talkin' about them, so you're a traveller like me.
So, come with me and I'll show you my experiences during my travelling around the world!

I love to flight!

I love the sensation of boarding an airplane, the sound of engines rolling... thinking about leaving for somewhere.
I don't mind for what reason: work, holidays, business, the important thing is to leave...

Driving

Flying is not of course the only way I use to travel!
I like to drive car, too.
Here I'm in UK, managing with brit's way of drivin' cars!

Pics

When I travel I love of course to take pictures in order to keep for ever with me what I saw and what I felt when I was there!
Here is an example taken when I was in the South of Spain in 2000.

Refuge

When I'm not riding all around the world, I like to relax in a safe and quiet place where I can rest for a while, before starting again!
This is the place where I love to recover when I need some moment of relax and meditation, while uploading forces!
This is Sardinia island, guys, one of the Paradises on Earth!!!
In my pages I'll tell you much more about this wonderful land!
So, come to visit my pics collection on my album of Sardinia!

Coming back from...

I'm just back from my holidays in Mikonos (Greece) and I'm going to build some travel pages on it.

People

Of course I'm interested in meeting local people, to understand the habits and the culture of the place I'm visiting...

My passions

Of course, I have further passions in my life: music is one of them! When I was younger (Sic!) I used to mix records for fun and (as you can deduce by my nick) for work!

• Intro Updated Apr 28, 2011

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2013 at 4:42 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Minceta's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Ciao, Alessandro! Ieri sono ritornata dalla bellissima citta nella quale tu vivi ed adesso vorrei conoscere via "VT" gente da Roma. Il mio marito ed io abbiamo passato tre veramente intensivi, interessanti e magnifici giorni a Roma, una citta molto piacevole. Se vuoi, possiamo rimanere in contatto.

Saluti da un Belgrado ancora con molto sole e calore,

Jasmina

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Hope you have a great birthday, Alex!

• Rabbityama's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Happy Birthday!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2012 at 3:09 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you keep travelling and have more sharing on VT.

• TXgal's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Birthday greetings from Texas! I hope you enjoy your day!

• lcvanriet's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Hi Alessandro. What a coincidence, actually I arrived in Rome today (EUR area) because of work, I'll stay 1,5 week. So tips are very welcome. Ciao Linda.

• marinarena's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2010 at 1:47 PM

ciao Alex... ci sei ancora?? I hope all is well with you...happy birthday celebration to you...tanti auguri!!! :-)- Mar

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Hi Alessandro - wishing you a very happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2008 at 5:56 AM

Happy Birthday and many more of them.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
AlexDJ's Profile Photo

AlexDJ

“Last night the dj saved my life...”

Real Name