"stevewlee's new Krasnoyarsk page" Krasnoyarsk by stevewlee
Krasnoyarsk Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 50 photos
Krasnoyarsk is one of the cleaner cities in Russia.It is located on the Yennisey river and no pollution.many upscale shops.a good museum,stadium and parks.There is 6 churches that I know of there,Baptist,Penecostal,Vineyard,ect.In the summer months you may travel up the Yennisey to the artic regions.The Krasnoyarsk oblast is one of the largest in Russia,it is three times the size of france.The name Krasnoyarsk means red center,it is the geographical center of all of Russia. The mountains outside of town are beautiful,must see Stolby Park!!
KrasAIR-Daily flights from Moscow.The Transiberian Railway ,2 days from moscow,best way to see the country. The local... more travel advice
Krasnoyarsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Krasnoyarsk - a stop on the Transsiberian"
- "Third largest city in Siberia"
- "I spent 1,5 years here"
- "stevewlee's new Krasnoyarsk page"
- "K1W1's new Krasnoyarsk Page"
- "night life of Krasnoyarsk city"
- "Industry, forested hills & The River Yenisey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Krasnoyarsk
- Hotels in Krasnoyarsk
- Transportation in Krasnoyarsk
- Nightlife in Krasnoyarsk
- Restaurants in Krasnoyarsk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Krasnoyarsk
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Krasnoyarsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krasnoyarsk
No friends yet.