"Walt Disney World, Florida" Florida by Fergie01
Florida Travel Guide: 21,695 reviews and 47,851 photos
Check out my Album, to see more pics of Florida and Disney.
ONE MAN'S DREAM.
The Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom has a delightful character dinner with Winnie-the -Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet.
It was an amazing experience for the little ones to get an autograph and picture with there Disney Pals. It really puts a smile on your face when your little ones eyes light up.
Lots of food to choose from and its is done buffet style!! We did "Disney Dining Plan" so it was just one Table service per person taken off, it is so easy with the plan.
- Pros:Alot warmer than, Ontario Canada, in the winter.
- Cons:Too bad it takes 2 days to drive there!
- In a nutshell:Walt Disney World is a Place where you can be a kid again!
*Kennedy Space Center, really needs no introduction....Has changed alittle since I was there in the 1970's. They have... more travel advice
Fergie01's Related Pages
Florida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Sunny Florida"
- "FLORIDA THEME PARKS FUN - LIFES A BEACH"
- "Rich Tapestry of Sand, Wetlands, & Forests"
- "Come to the Sunshine State"
- "Finding Florida, Today and the Way It Was"
- "Jefie's first visit to Southwest Florida!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florida
- Hotels in Florida
- Transportation in Florida
- Nightlife in Florida
- Restaurants in Florida
- Shopping in Florida
- Warnings and Dangers in Florida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florida
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florida
Top 5 Pages
- Port Hope Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Florida Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Port Perry Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cobourg Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos