"WELCOME TO DEANA'S HOMEPAGE" Fergie01's Profile
I am originally from Enfield, London, England. Came over to Ontario Canada when I was young.
WE ARE BACK IN THE UK NOW...AFTER ALL THIS TIME TALKING ABOUT IT -Aug/09
Went for a 3 week trip in December 2003. Just Amazing!! : )
It was so nice to see family again, and visit relatives I had never seen before. Its all about what makes us tick, so the pull to move back is even greater now I have children.
And also, a great big THANK YOU to all the VTer's from the UK (you know who U are) hehe..., who I chat with, it will be a pleasure to meet you all, I will most certainly feel MORE at home when I get back!!
We are now on our way to live in South Devon...Its been along time coming, with the immigration move, trying to find where we wanted to live..It will be nice to lay down some roots and get back to enjoying life....Check out more in the future for my new DEVON PAGES!!!!!! see you all soon.
Port Hope, Ontario is where we reside at the moment. It is a small town located on the shores of Lake Ontario. We are still close enough to enjoy the attractions Toronto has to offer.
Center Island & Toronto Island Airport(small planes)
Princess of Wales Theatre
Royal Ontario Museum
and our closest Airport is Toronto International Airport.
I think sending birthday wishes to VT' ers is a great way to meet new travellers and see new VT Pages we may have never seen.
I have had much nice replies. I just want to share the wishes!! and put a smile on your face.
WALT DISNEY WORLD!!
Had a wonderful trip to Walt Disney World in January 2006. It was a truly magical experience.
Who says we can't be kids again. Here's to Mickey!!
Just wondered, if there are any VT'ers who want to move back to the UK from Canada. I would love to chat with you sometime....I have travelled to England many times, but want to know other British Expats, who immigrated to Canada when they were young but now want to MOVE back, now they are grown. cheers!! : )
WALT DISNEY WORLD~MAGIC KINGDOM~
Can you feel the magic!!
Some of Family names include,
30 years standing strong.....
CNE is close, as with Ontario Place. Rogers Centre, formally known as the Skydome, it is right beside the CN Tower some really amazing views from up there.~
Hoping to do these trips in the near future
Walt Disney World~ Florida~ ?
England---Hoping to move 2009?
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 26 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on mazzap's profile page
- Fergie01 and bugalugs are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "WELCOME TO DEANA'S HOMEPAGE"
- Uploaded a Photo to "My Family"
- updated a Port Hope Travel Page "Port Hope not just another small town!"
- Posted in Travel England Forum "Stanstead Airport Flights from..."
- Wrote a Review Zest for Life in Port Hope Restaurants
PhotosSee All Photos (65)
Top 5 Pages
- Port Hope Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Florida Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Port Perry Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cobourg Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22161 Reviews - 53866 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1908 Reviews - 4459 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7630 Reviews - 19467 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos