"planet atul" atool's Profile

Its me!

Born in Kolkata on the 7th of December,1981. I have juggled between many schools right from Kolkata - Vishakapatnam - Varanasi - Mumbai. I was so notorious that no school could bear me? ;-) hehe.

About my interests:

I've completed my schooling from 7 different schools covering the east, north & west of India, I was exposed to various cultures and languages and I also learnt how to adapt to changes, as it is rightly said that "Change is the only thing that is permanent". SIIB is my 10th Institution and I really don't know when & which will be my next target.

Apart from 'philately' I like 'shooting'. No don't misunderstand me I have no intention to shoot another black-buck, by shooting I meant shooting with the camera. But after joining SIIB I got quite occupied and unfortunately my Nikon FM10 is suffocating in my cupboard.

My another area of interest is 'dancing'. Though I am not a good dancer I tried to learn some of it by attending the Shiamak Davar's workshop by SDIPA during college days.

And ha.. how can I not tell you about my favorite hobby, which is 'acting'. Want to know the secret behind this hobby :-). When I was a child I wanted to become an actor. A 'hero' in a hindi movie, who is kind but powerful & combats with anti-social elements. And that's how I developed interest in acting. I've never missed the opportunity of being a member of dramatics club @ both school and college level.

I live in MUMBAI and currently I'm pursuing my MBA from pune. If u require any help regarding Mumbai pls feel free to ask me.
ADIOS !
"Atul"

I WILL BE VISITING BREMEN & HAMBURG IN GERMANY IN THE MONTH OF JUNE JULY AS A PART OF STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMME. WILL BE THERE AT BUAS (BremenUniversity of Applied Science) FOR A MONTH OR SO.

• Intro Updated Feb 5, 2004

Personal Pages (1)

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
atool's Profile Photo

atool

“"have bags , will travel"”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.