"Leprechauns Make Me Do It!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland by Rinjani
Ireland Travel Guide: 15,905 reviews and 36,237 photos
I really like the line in printed t-shirts available in souvenir shops throughout Ireland.
(I hope I don’t have copyright issue for quoting the famous line here)
I do like Leprechauns and they may have made me bought shirts and souvenirs featured these green creatures.
And maybe also Leprechauns who makeme falling in love with the beauty of Ireland.
Dublin – never miss it !!
The picturesque west coast
Name those famous picturesque spots : Killarney, Kenmare, Ring of Kerry, Ring of Bearra, Dingle peninsula…..etc,etc
The old castles and ruins
It’s nearly everywhere and it’s all lovely
The lakes, waterfall and the inland sea
These combinations will make you feel as if you see postcard picture alive
Dog and horse race
Don’t miss it. Be a tourist gambler, and get understanding nod from the cashier when you bet one Euro for dog race. It’s – so – touristy - gambler.
Hustle Bustle Temple Bar
Yes, it is sooo not the Dubliners, since it’s soo touristic area. But, pubs, restaurants, street artist, hustle bustle people from all across the world, walking distance places of interest of Ireland, you won’t miss it!
The Irish – refreshing as beer with their jokes and sweet as Baileys
The Irish pubs – well, you may find Irish pubs outside of Ireland. But hang out in Irish pubs in Ireland, try…and you will feel the different.
The Irish Dance --- you may not realize that you start moving your heels.
The Irish breakfast --- it’s very good way to expand your waistline. Who cares? It’s holiday!
Thanks to Andi for showing a lot of beautiful things to me during my visit to Ireland, for his patience driving me around and climbed the hills with me. Even weather could not stop us for walking around, take picture and pubs hopping. (Leprechauns made us do it!)
Yes, we did still grumpy about the Irish weather that changes easily from blue sky to the pouring rain, but we made it at last!! And we both love what we experienced in Ireland.
Some pictures in my tips are taken by Andi (www.andreasneier.com). Thanks a lot Schatzi!!
It was weekend and nearly every room we looked around Dingle was full. Luckily, there is one room left in Marina Lodge... more travel advice
The cosy and comfy Willow Lodge belongs to friendly husband and wife, Gretta and Paul. They serve good breakfast and... more travel advice
Rinjani's Related Pages
Ireland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite places in Europe"
- "Ireland - I wouldn't start from here"
- "Leprechauns Make Me Do It!!!"
- "IRELAND - The Adventure"
- "REPUBLIC OF IRELAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ireland
- Hotels in Ireland
- Transportation in Ireland
- Nightlife in Ireland
- Restaurants in Ireland
- Shopping in Ireland
- Warnings and Dangers in Ireland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ireland
- 67 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ireland
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 127 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 86 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aceh Special Region Intro, 77 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 67 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Flores Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banda Aceh Intro, 49 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iran Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Banjarmasin Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Muscat Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos