"Leprechauns Make Me Do It!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland by Rinjani

Ireland Travel Guide: 15,786 reviews and 35,643 photos

“Leprechauns make me do it”

I really like the line in printed t-shirts available in souvenir shops throughout Ireland.

(I hope I don’t have copyright issue for quoting the famous line here)

I do like Leprechauns and they may have made me bought shirts and souvenirs featured these green creatures.

And maybe also Leprechauns who makeme falling in love with the beauty of Ireland.

10 reasons why you should visit Ireland

Dublin – never miss it !!

The picturesque west coast
Name those famous picturesque spots : Killarney, Kenmare, Ring of Kerry, Ring of Bearra, Dingle peninsula…..etc,etc

The old castles and ruins
It’s nearly everywhere and it’s all lovely

The lakes, waterfall and the inland sea
These combinations will make you feel as if you see postcard picture alive

Dog and horse race
Don’t miss it. Be a tourist gambler, and get understanding nod from the cashier when you bet one Euro for dog race. It’s – so – touristy - gambler.

Hustle Bustle Temple Bar
Yes, it is sooo not the Dubliners, since it’s soo touristic area. But, pubs, restaurants, street artist, hustle bustle people from all across the world, walking distance places of interest of Ireland, you won’t miss it!

The Irish – refreshing as beer with their jokes and sweet as Baileys

The Irish pubs – well, you may find Irish pubs outside of Ireland. But hang out in Irish pubs in Ireland, try…and you will feel the different.

The Irish Dance --- you may not realize that you start moving your heels.

The Irish breakfast --- it’s very good way to expand your waistline. Who cares? It’s holiday!

Thanks!!

Thanks to Andi for showing a lot of beautiful things to me during my visit to Ireland, for his patience driving me around and climbed the hills with me. Even weather could not stop us for walking around, take picture and pubs hopping. (Leprechauns made us do it!)

Yes, we did still grumpy about the Irish weather that changes easily from blue sky to the pouring rain, but we made it at last!! And we both love what we experienced in Ireland.

Some pictures in my tips are taken by Andi (www.andreasneier.com). Thanks a lot Schatzi!!

• Last visit to Ireland: Aug 2007
  • Intro Updated Aug 22, 2007

• bbusley's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Rinjani, your photography is excellent and your tips are very helpful. I can't wait to go....just 6 weeks from now!

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2008 at 2:47 AM

Very nice photo of Moher. I was here maybe 15 years ago. Have a good day.

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2008 at 10:09 PM

Beautiful lakes and houses! Great page!

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2008 at 12:48 AM

breathtaking banget segalanya! keren :) selamat tahun baru ya, diella. foto-fotonya andi keren bener .....

• roamingpaddy's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2007 at 11:26 PM

I enjoyed your Irish pages Diella,glad you enjoyed our wee country! :)

Rinjani

“Learning is understanding something you've understood all your life, but in a new way-Doris Lessing”

Badges & Stats in Ireland

Have you been to Ireland?

Latest Activity in Ireland