"Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :" Top 5 Page for this destination Bali by Rinjani

Bali Travel Guide: 6,678 reviews and 17,009 photos

Combining Body, Mind and Soul Experience

Bali, Island of Paradise, is one of the most famoust islands of Indonesia. Situated between Java and Nusa Tenggara Island, Bali is a home for 2.7 million people. The island is famous for a mixture of faboulous scenery, richness in culture and art and also the beaches.

Enriching

I would like to share information about Bali from my own experience. I do hope that the information here is useful to help fellow travelers who plan to experience Island of Paradise themselves.
You can read overview of Bali in my “Bali, A Travel Plan” and “Bali in the Wrap Up” . My “Off the Beaten Path” page contains places and things are not really noticeable when people go to Bali, but still it’s very interesting.

In Bali, I tried to combine several things to enrich the experience itself. I call it Body, Mind and Soul Experience. It results with exciting and enriching experience, although it was also a bit exhausted to experience many things in such a relative short period of time.

Thank You Friend!

My memorable journey would not be happen without help and guidance from a first Indonesian Vters friend I ever met, Tut Nick (a.k.a balidriver).
nick_170177@yahoo.com or phone: (+62)8123933770 or 08123933770
He gave me a lot of insider guidance, useful information and also one of the best guides I ever had.

• Pros:Refreshing experience for body and soul
  • Cons:Time always running fast in Bali
  • Last visit to Bali: Nov 2006
  • Intro Updated Nov 28, 2006

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Good photos and very interesting tips, they will help me to organize a future travel. Gracias!!!

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM

I revisited the page as we are again planning to visit Bali in summer.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Hey Deilla, Coming to Bali on Saturday, so I took the opportunity to get as much information as possible from your page also rated them.

• asiantraveler's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM

vt tut nick must be nice. beautiful page you have about bali

• ullfri49's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Dear Ms. Rinjani, just read your Indonesia and Bali remarks, alltogether very interesting! Salam & hormat kami.U.

• grace402's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Hi..good day to u. Regarding the Balinese Food, can you please tell me where the location? Tq

• BesarRahasia's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2008 at 10:52 PM

Not free to get in Bedugul Botanical Gardens anymore there is a charge for car and all passengers. Just thought I should let people know who look at your wonderful pages and tips, just in case they get a shock when they get there

• Glorija's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2008 at 2:01 PM

Very informative page. While being in Papua I really didnt miss tourist crowd. Well u need to see it personally and let me know if you liked it. Papua is special place. Enjoy, G

• travelpug's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2008 at 6:34 AM

Great page! Awesome info on 'Off The Beaten Path"!! How many days were you in Bali that you managed to go to so many interesting places? Love your pic of West Bali Nat'l Park too!!

• GenuinelyCurious's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2008 at 4:20 PM

You make me want to go back to bali.

Rinjani

“Learning is understanding something you've understood all your life, but in a new way-Doris Lessing”

Badges & Stats in Bali