Dubai Tourist Trap Tips by Rinjani Top 5 Page for this destination
Dubai Tourist Traps: 53 reviews and 90 photos
Mind Your Language
I think I have to put the tips under the “Tourist Trap”
Due to multi culture environment in Dubai, sometimes many people forget that there are others who can understand what they are saying.
I witnessed a lot of “accidents” where tourist cursing in their native language or make fun of certain people, and it turns to that person fully comprehend the cursing or whatever they are saying.
You may find Indian speaks Spanish, Egyptian speaks German, Western speaks Urdu, Chinese speaks Arabic, Indonesian speaks Tagalog, Sri Lankan speaks Russian, etc.
Unique Suggestions: So, to avoid embarrassment, be careful if you are about saying something bad (or at least, if you cant help it, make sure none around, so that none will bothered to understand you ) :)
Fun Alternatives: Very simple : Mind your language and don't curse in public places (as non-smoking rules applied)
More Reviews (126)
- See All Brasserie
- See All Bar 44
- See All Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
- See All The Other Side of Dubai
- See All Dubai For........
- See All Construction
- See All Six Destinations, One Mall
- See All Reserved for Ladies!
- See All Jet Ski
- See All GITEX, the most awaited IT Exhibition
- See All Abra, a Short Cruise at Dubai Creek
- Summer and Winter Packing List
Rinjani's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not all that glitters is gold..."
- "Nothing is Too Impossible in Dubai"
- "DESERT ROSE MONOLOGUES - A DUBAI AFFAIR"
- "DUBAI - The Pearl of Arabia"
- "Developing Dubai"
- "Dubai - a city growing before your eyes!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 127 Reviews
- 136 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 65 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubai
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 127 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 86 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aceh Special Region Intro, 77 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 67 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Flores Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banda Aceh Intro, 49 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iran Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banjarmasin Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Muscat Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (47)
- Desert Safari- 53 Reviews, 160 Photos
- Burj Khalifa- 33 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Souqs- 54 Reviews, 110 Photos
- Burj Al Arab- 34 Reviews, 103 Photos
- Dubai Creek- 30 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Gold Souq- 17 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Dubai Museum- 39 Reviews, 111 Photos
- Jumeirah Beach Park- 21 Reviews, 47 Photos
- Shopping- 38 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Jumeirah Mosque- 20 Reviews, 50 Photos
See All Dubai Things to Do