"Nothing is Too Impossible in Dubai" Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai by Rinjani
Dubai Travel Guide: 2,820 reviews and 8,450 photos
?Great night life?
?Dubai Shopping Festival?
?Dubai Summer Surprise?
?Friendly place for women and children?
That?s what some people I met voiced out their opinion about Dubai. Sounds too good to be true, isn?t it?
So fellow, welcome to Dubai, a land of opportunity, a place where you can invest your dream and make it comes true. A big vision and commitment of UAE founder has change the dessert to be a cosmopolitan and modern city.
Soon, you will learn what Dubai lesson teaches you; nothing is too impossible to be done.
As a result, Dubai already has a first seven star hotel in the world, Burj Al Arab. Palm Island and The World are on the development process. Dubai will have the tallest tower in the world, Burj Dubai. And there will be the first under water hotel build, Hydropolis. And I am sure there will be more fancy projects list to build.
As one of Dubai residences (err?, more accurate when I say ?Dubai residence visa holder?) and as voiced out by many other people I met in Dubai, either UAE nationals or expatriates, Arab or non-Arab, regardless whitish, brownish or blackish, I can say I am proud to be a part of Dubai community. A part of the Dubai fast development. And a part of Dubai multi nationalities environment.
Also, as many other people, I am waiting happily for big and fancy events held in Dubai. When it comes to certain field, I have a motto ?Earning hard, spending harder?. It?s a bit disappointing for people who apply economical theory carefully in their lifestyle, isn?t it??. Well, I can say that as long as we have raffle ticket, postcard millionaire, etc, anything is possible happen to you. That one of the other best thing that Dubai can offer, turn your dream into reality in one event.
?High renting cost?
?High cost of living?
?Not a right place for saving?
?Long working hours?
As wise man can tell, there is nothing perfect.
Note: Visitors or Future Dubai Resident, I hope these infos will help. Please check General Tips.
- Pros:I love Dubai (and it's represent everything I want to say)
- Cons:Artificial (but you can't help to like it!)
- See All The Other Side of Dubai
- See All Dubai For........
- See All Construction
- See All Six Destinations, One Mall
- See All Reserved for Ladies!
Rinjani's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not all that glitters is gold..."
- "Nothing is Too Impossible in Dubai"
- "DESERT ROSE MONOLOGUES - A DUBAI AFFAIR"
- "DUBAI - The Pearl of Arabia"
- "Developing Dubai"
- "Castles in the Sand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 127 Reviews
- 136 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 66 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubai
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 127 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 86 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aceh Special Region Intro, 77 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 67 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Flores Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banda Aceh Intro, 49 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iran Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Banjarmasin Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Muscat Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos