"Where I live" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown by fairy_dust
Charlottetown Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 105 photos
This is where I live - Charlottetown, the birthplace of Canadian confederation.
It's a small city, but it's a nice place. Most people here know each other or each other's friends or family.
Charlottetown is the capital of the province of Prince Edward Island. Although it's the smallest province in Canada, it's a popular tourist spot in the summer because of its beaches and historic sites (Anne of Green Gables house anyone?). In winter, it's kinda sleepy, but in the summer it's full of people and events, most of which happen in downtown Charlottetown.
I finally got some pictures! They're mostly from Springtime so the trees aren't green yet and the city isn't filled with tourists. I have a few from summer though. The picture above shows Queen Street in downtown Charlottetown, on a quiet day.
There is a lot of local theatre in Charlottetown, especially during the summer. There is always something going on at... more travel advice
This is the bar in the student centre of the local university (University of Prince Edward Island). On some nights,... more travel advice
- See All Day trips outside Charlottetown
- See All If you like sushi...
- See All Indigo
- See All Festivals
fairy_dust's Related Pages
Charlottetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where I live"
- "One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen."
- "Cabana Boy's Charlottetown Page"
- "A Wintery Weekend Road Trip to Charlottetown"
- "Charlottetown Prince Edward Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Charlottetown
- Hotels in Charlottetown
- Transportation in Charlottetown
- Nightlife in Charlottetown
- Restaurants in Charlottetown
- Shopping in Charlottetown
- Warnings and Dangers in Charlottetown
- See All...
Explore the World
- Saint Petersburg
- Angeles City
- Lake Havasu City Hotels
- Región Metropolitana de Santiago
- King of Prussia Hotels
- Dauphin Island
- Ko Kaeo Noi Hotels
- Herndon Hotels
- Karsiyaka Hotels
- Olcott Hotels
- Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Isla Margarita
- Half Moon Bay
Badges & Stats in Charlottetown
- 63 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Charlottetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Charlottetown
Photos in CharlottetownSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salamanca Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 52 reviews, 44 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown Intro, 63 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 47 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 27 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cascais Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
Latest Charlottetown hotel reviews
- Islander Motor Lodge
- 117 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Rodd Confederation Inn & Suites
- 73 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Royal Maples Cottages and Motel
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 17, 2013
- Sherwood Motel
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2012
- Comfort Inn Charlottetown
- 48 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- The Great George
- 176 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 4, 2013
- Fairholm Inn and Carriage House
- 71 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown
- 148 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Delta Prince Edward Hotel
- 157 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013
- Rodd Royalty Inn
- 89 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 2, 2013
- Rodd Charlottetown
- 111 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013