"South Rustico and the surrounding areas" Rustico by fairy_dust
Rustico Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 15 photos
Rustico is on the north shore of the Island, and is a very small and quiet place. It's in the countryside, so there are a lot of fields and open spaces. I've been in that area quite a few times in the past few years, mostly for retreats at Belcourt Centre in South Rustico with my Church buddies.
My first retreat at Belcourt Centre was in May 2000 when I was 17 and I've been there at least once a year every year after that. We stay at Belcourt Centre for the weekend, and occasionally we go to St. Augustine's Parish (right next to Belcourt) for Sunday Mass. St. Augustine's is a lovely little parish, and in the summer when the sun is shining, it lights up the place so beautifully that you can't help but feel at peace.
The picture shows the entranceway of St. Augustine's on a sunny Sunday morning. As for that white thing in the bottom right of the pic, it was caused by my camera. My camera is a grand ol' piece of crap... But even aside from that, the pic doesn't really do justice to how beautiful the area is in person.
St. Augustine's is the local Parish in South Rustico. It's beautiful and on bright summer mornings the sunlight shines... more travel advice
Cymbria is in the same area as Rustico, and there are campgrounds there that are open in summer. I graduated from... more travel advice
fairy_dust's Related Pages
Rustico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Rustico and the surrounding areas"
- "Wandering Prince Edward Island's Shores"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rustico
- Hotels in Rustico
- Transportation in Rustico
- Nightlife in Rustico
- Warnings and Dangers in Rustico
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rustico
- 8 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Rustico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rustico
Photos in RusticoSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Sevilla Intro, 64 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salamanca Intro, 80 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown Intro, 64 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 47 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 51 reviews, 12 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue