"Sutton - beauty of the Quebec countryside" Sutton by fairy_dust
Sutton Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 75 photos
My grandmother lived in Sutton, so my family and I would visit every year. Ever since I was a wee little lass, we'd look forward to the yearly trip to Quebec in the summer where we'd go see our Quebec relatives in Montreal, as well as in Sutton and other little nearby villages.
Sutton is a beautiful place - there are big open fields and mountains. Driving through the countryside, I'd just look at the beautiful scenery with the mountains in the distance. It's also a very quiet place with a calm atmosphere. In the village, there are all sorts of cute little shops.
In winter, Sutton is a popular place for skiers because of the mountains. Le Mont Sutton (Mount Sutton, or Sutton Mountain) is famous for being a good ski hill.
You can get to Sutton by car, and drive around town. Driving is the best way to get around in the countryside. Just... more travel advice
Even though Sutton is probably the last place you'd expect to have crime, it happens. In the village you'll likely see a... more travel advice
fairy_dust's Related Pages
Sutton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shara.Buchan's Sutton Page"
- "Sutton - beauty of the Quebec countryside"
- "Sutton and the Eastern Townships of Quebec"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sutton
- Hotels in Sutton
- Transportation in Sutton
- Nightlife in Sutton
- Restaurants in Sutton
- Warnings and Dangers in Sutton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sutton
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Sutton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sutton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salamanca Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown Intro, 63 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 47 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 42 reviews, 6 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue