"Family Vacation in Disney World" Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Buena Vista by fairy_dust
Lake Buena Vista Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 94 photos
A long long time ago, when I was 10 years old, my parents decided to take me and my sister to Disney World for March break. We stayed at a big fancy resort, saw the typical tourist traps of Disney World, and enjoyed the warm weather. Since it was over a decade ago, anything I write about this place is seriously dated, and only from the perspective of a 10-year old.
We stayed at the Grosvenor Resort in the Disney Village. The Village itself consisted of several hotels for tourists who... more travel advice
Disney World, of course! Plan to spend at least a day in each park. Must-sees include the Magic Kingdom, Epcot Centre,... more travel advice
fairy_dust's Related Pages
Lake Buena Vista Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lake Buena Vista = Disneyworld"
- "Family Vacation in Disney World"
- "Lake Buena Vista / Walt Disney World"
- "DISNEY WORLD"
- "Magic Kingdom"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lake Buena Vista
- Hotels in Lake Buena Vista
- Transportation in Lake Buena Vista
- Nightlife in Lake Buena Vista
- Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista
- Shopping in Lake Buena Vista
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lake Buena Vista
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Lake Buena Vista?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Buena Vista
Top 10 Pages
- Sevilla Intro, 64 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salamanca Intro, 80 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown Intro, 64 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 47 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 51 reviews, 12 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue