"A Medieval village" Óbidos by fairy_dust
Óbidos Travel Guide: 359 reviews and 935 photos
During my trip to Lisbon, we also went to Obidos, where we spent a few hours. It's a nice charming little place, with a castle, narrow cobblestone streets, and cute little shops and boutiques all over the place.
There are a few little places in the village where you can buy an ice cream or a snack. I didn't see many actual... more travel advice
In the castle and village, you have to walk. The roads are much too narrow for vehicles. But for going to Obidos, we... more travel advice
fairy_dust's Related Pages
Óbidos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Óbidos a charming village"
- "Obidos - A Tourist Delight"
- "feel like you've stepped back in time"
- "Bridal gift town from the kings to their queens"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Óbidos
- Hotels in Óbidos
- Transportation in Óbidos
- Nightlife in Óbidos
- Restaurants in Óbidos
- Shopping in Óbidos
- Warnings and Dangers in Óbidos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Óbidos
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Óbidos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Óbidos
Photos in ÓbidosSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Sevilla Intro, 64 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salamanca Intro, 80 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown Intro, 64 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 47 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 44 reviews, 10 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue