"Algeciras" Algeciras by fairy_dust
Algeciras Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 79 photos
I took an afternoon trip to Algeciras during my stay in Seville. It's a small city in the extreme south of Spain, and very quiet. Some parts are charming and pretty, but in general, there isn't much to see/do. Nice for a few hours, but if I go again, I'll probably just go to Gibraltar or Morocco instead of spending my time exploring the town.
You can take the bus to get to Algeciras. From Seville, it takes a few hours (the bus goes through Jerez and a few other... more travel advice
fairy_dust's Related Pages
Algeciras Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Rock of Gibraltar"
- "We have only been through or past it."
- "On the way to Morocco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Algeciras
- Hotels in Algeciras
- Transportation in Algeciras
- Nightlife in Algeciras
- Restaurants in Algeciras
- Shopping in Algeciras
- Warnings and Dangers in Algeciras
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Algeciras
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Algeciras?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Algeciras
Top 10 Pages
- Sevilla Intro, 64 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salamanca Intro, 80 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown Intro, 64 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 47 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 44 reviews, 10 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue