"A weekend in Barcelona" Barcelona by fairy_dust

Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,660 reviews and 22,136 photos

I was in Spain to take a summer course in Salamanca, but I did get a chance to take a weekend trip to Barcelona with 3 other girls from my group. We could only stay a weekend, because we had to be back in Salamanca for class on Monday. But we had a great time.

• Last visit to Barcelona: Jun 2002
  • Intro Updated Jan 27, 2004

• ger4444's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2009 at 7:47 PM

the beach picture on barcelona (sunset) reminds me of the good old days...heheheh...great Barna page!

• matt10gonzalez's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2007 at 2:03 AM

I bet you went dancing here in Barcelona! When I was here, it was dancing all day, all night! I bet you were one of them! :):):)

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2005 at 3:25 PM

Hi Amelie, very nice page on a great city

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2005 at 7:21 PM

Nice page, I guess a weekend isn't long enough. I enjoyed the travelogue as well as the tips, thanks!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2005 at 9:13 AM

Glad you learnt a lesson on booking hotels - this place is always busy & English is widely spoken Good page

• kielorla's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 9:27 AM

Amelie, the tips you wrote is very informative, thanks will take note when i go to bacelona next summer. :)

• conny_bazen's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2004 at 3:00 PM

Nice page !! I love this city........

• johnsakura's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2004 at 4:46 PM

hi there again! barcelona is a place i want to visit soon. thank you for the informative tips on the city. cheers, joao

• rachel_sun's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2004 at 7:41 PM

Nice tips.I really want to see Barcelona for its stunning architecture and its being on the sea is a bonus.Bareclona looks and sounds wonderful.

fairy_dust

“Draco Dormiens Nunquam Tittilandus”

Badges & Stats in Barcelona

Have you been to Barcelona?

Latest Activity in Barcelona