"Cavendish" Cavendish by fairy_dust
Cavendish Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Cavendish is on the North Shore of the Island, and it's a major tourist destination. It's home of the famous Anne of Green Gables house (where I worked as a tour guide in the summer of 2002), as well as a lot of other popular attractions - Avonlea Village, Sandspit, Cavendish beach, etc.
Sandspit is a small amusement park in Cavendish. It has rides such as a ferris wheel, bumper cars, a roller-coaster,... more travel advice
There is no public transit system to get to Cavendish, so unless you're on a tour bus with an organized tour, you have... more travel advice
fairy_dust's Related Pages
Cavendish Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anne's Avonlea"
- "Cavendish - Prince Edward Island National Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cavendish
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Cavendish?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cavendish
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salamanca Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown Intro, 63 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 47 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 42 reviews, 6 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue