"What a blessed climate...." Top 5 Page for this destination Kemer by moscowgirl

Kemer Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 168 photos

It was a long, loooong time since i've been on vacations but this year I thought it would be completely different. We left for Turkey in search for peace and rest. Actually it was rather nice place, but East is East. Bargaining everywhere was the toughest thing ever:) But weather was awesome, hotel staff was friendly and we were not too demanding. So we enjoyed our stay 100%.

Rixos Beldibi

We stayed in Rixos Beldibi Hotel. I really enjoyed my stay there. Very friendly staff, good furnishing, good location. We had a sea view room which was marvelous. We've met there Fatih, the hotel fruit decorator, very nice and awesome guy. Had lots of fun going out together. I would recommend Ultra All Inclusive system.Thus you won't have to worry about any meals and drinks at all which is really good when you are in Turkey and place like Beldibi.

Pamukalle trip

You should take a trip to Pamukalle to enjoy one of 7 wonders of the world. I've never seen smth like that before. Incredible calcium-measures totally impress. The thermal water springs are hot and medicinal. To keep the beauty you are not permitted to have your shoes on.

• Last visit to Kemer: Sep 2003