"Feldkirch- Bordertown to Liechtenstein" Feldkirch by Hanau93
Feldkirch Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 99 photos
We took a bus from Schaan ( Liechtenstein) to Feldkirch. It was very interesting to see the difference between the 2 countries when it came to dialects. Liechtenstein speaks the Schwyzwer Duetsch whereas the Austrian German sounded so much different.Well, a bit easier for us to understand.. We spent most of the day in Feldkirch and had a great dinner..We were lucky enough to be able to hitch hike back with some Liechtensteiners. Back then it was the safest place to hitchhike in..We only met very decent, helpful people.
In the middle of a plaza with the Liechtensteiner Flag and the Italian one to the right..
- Pros:Very interesting , historic town..
- In a nutshell:I'd love to return one day
Hanau93's Related Pages
Feldkirch Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Feldkirch, Austria"
- "FELDKIRCH IN VORARLBERG, AUSTRIA"
- "FUNKIEST FOLK MUSICIAN OF AUSTRIA"
- "JoteN's Schruns Page"
- "montafon's new Feldkirch page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Feldkirch
- Hotels in Feldkirch
- Transportation in Feldkirch
- Nightlife in Feldkirch
- Restaurants in Feldkirch
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Feldkirch
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Feldkirch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Feldkirch
Top 10 Pages
- Hanau am Main Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Albert Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Edmonton Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Jasper National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Jasper Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Pigeon Lake Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Bournemouth Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue