"Going am Wilden Kaiser" Going by Hanau93
Going Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 67 photos
We took this pic in March when we were hiking to the Hollenauer Kreuz.The view is simply amazing
Going is a little charming town located at the foot of the Wilde Kaiser mountain range and surrounded by the Kitzbuehler Alps. It is a popular travelling spot for Germans due its proximity to the border. Going is also famous for one of its hotels and restaurants, the Stanglwirt. Celebrities from all over the world flock to this place.. I remember visting it in the early 70's when it wasn't famous yet..
Anyhow, Going has many wonderful hiking trails and mountain climbing can be done as well. For those who like to swim, two lakes are close by : The Hintersteiner See and the Schwarzsee. I will always be in love with this little town..
- Pros:Beautifully situated
- Cons:I haven't been back..:):)
This B&B is so very special to me as I spent a lot of childhood vacations there. There is nothing nicer for a child to... more travel advice
Hanau93's Related Pages
Going Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Going to Going"
- "Going am Wilden Kaiser"
- "Going and the Wilder kaiser"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Going
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Going?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Going
Top 10 Pages
- Hanau am Main Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Albert Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Edmonton Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Jasper National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Jasper Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Pigeon Lake Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Bournemouth Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banff Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
Latest Going hotel reviews
- Biohotel Stanglwirt
- 63 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013