"Secluded on the shore of Lake Champlain" Shelburne by etfromnc
Shelburne Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 34 photos
This quaint village is perhaps most famous for the1400-acre working Shelburne Farm and Inn on the banks of Lake Champlain. Beyond, taste award-winning wine at the Shelburne Vineyards, known for their crisp northern varietals, and enjoy locally-sourced food at elegant restaurants where farm-to-table cuisine reigns and tastes supreme. For history and museum afficionados, don't miss the ship Ticonderoga and Shelburne Museum.
etfromnc's Related Pages
Shelburne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shelburne, VT.... Eclectic town on Lake Champlain"
- "Vermont Teddy Bear Factory - Shelburne Vermont"
- "Shelburne - home to one of America's best museums"
- "Secluded on the shore of Lake Champlain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shelburne
- Transportation in Shelburne
- Restaurants in Shelburne
- Warnings and Dangers in Shelburne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shelburne
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Shelburne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shelburne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 98 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 40 reviews, 14 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Matthews Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groom Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Heraklion Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Durham Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macon Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo