"Home of Sabine Pass" Port Arthur by etfromnc
Port Arthur Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Port Arthur is in the heart of Texas's oil country but my primary knowledge of it is in conjunction with my interest in the American Civil War. In 1862, the Union government tried to blockade all of the Confederate coast. Sabine Pass was one of the keys to closing the Texas coast.
etfromnc's Related Pages
Port Arthur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Arthur Texas"
- "Built on Oil (visit was after Hurricane Ike)"
- "Home of Sabine Pass"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Port Arthur
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Port Arthur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Arthur
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 96 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 31 reviews, 14 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 7 photos
- Matthews Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Groom Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Heraklion Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macon Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
Latest Port Arthur hotel reviews
- Studio 6 Port Arthur (3000 Jimmy Johnson Blvd.)
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 15, 2013