"Home of Sabine Pass" Port Arthur by etfromnc
Port Arthur Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Port Arthur is in the heart of Texas's oil country but my primary knowledge of it is in conjunction with my interest in the American Civil War. In 1862, the Union government tried to blockade all of the Confederate coast. Sabine Pass was one of the keys to closing the Texas coast.
etfromnc's Related Pages
Port Arthur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Arthur Texas"
- "Built on Oil (visit was after Hurricane Ike)"
- "Home of Sabine Pass"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- See All...
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Pulau Wan Man Hotels
- Cherrapunji Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Padang Besar Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Chums Corner Hotels
- Aspen Valley Hotels
- Darjeeling Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Ho Chi Minh City
- State of Jammu and Kashmir
Badges & Stats in Port Arthur
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Port Arthur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Arthur
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 98 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Matthews Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Groom Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Heraklion Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Durham Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macon Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo