"As close to home as it gets, for now." Matthews by etfromnc
Matthews Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 30 photos
The Town of Matthews is located in Mecklenburg County, NC, about 10 miles southeast of downtown Charlotte. Matthews covers 17.18 square miles and is comprised primarily of low-density single family housing. A quaint downtown, attractive neighborhoods, a variety of churches, quality schools, and outstanding medical facilities make for a full-service community. The population is approximately 25,000. People feel safe and secure in Matthews. Streets exude a small town charm and small parks and natural areas dot the community. The town strives to maintain a healthy balance of quality residential and compatible commercial development, making it a desirable place to live.
- Pros:It's not the big city...
- Cons:...but it is growing too fast for me.
If you are in the Matthews area over Labor Day weekend and like the memories of county fairs, you must try Matthews... more travel advice
The town hall and library share a beautiful new building in the heart of Matthews and, not owning a computer, this... more travel advice
etfromnc's Related Pages
Matthews Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "As close to home as it gets, for now."
- "The New & Improved Matthews, North Carolina"
- "smckay's new Matthews Page"
- "A convenient and popular place outside Charlotte"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Matthews
- Hotels in Matthews
- Nightlife in Matthews
- Restaurants in Matthews
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matthews
- 10 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Matthews?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matthews
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 98 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Matthews Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Groom Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Heraklion Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macon Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Durham Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos