"Lake of the Woods" Baudette by etfromnc
Baudette Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 11 photos
When I lived in North Dakota, the Minnesota towns of Baudette and Warroad provided the most convenient access to the Lake of the Woods. Since VT's program will not allow me to build a "Lake of the Woods" page, I suppose I will have to sing the praises of Lake of the Woods somewhere else. Since Warroad is larger (about 1,700 to 1,000 ) and has a tremendous high school ice hockey program, I guess that they will get most of the glory. For general thoughts on Lake of the Woods, please see my Warroad, MN page.
- Pros:Walleye, and much more
- Cons:I'm not there
- In a nutshell:Willie the Walleye over Baudette Bay
In an article entitled "The Lost Parks," Field & Stream magazine said, "If Minnesota’s Lake of the Woods is well known,... more travel advice
Many fishing and hunting camps in Canada and even several on Lake of the Woods can only be reached by boat or... more travel advice
etfromnc's Related Pages
Baudette Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ice Fishing the Lake of the Woods"
- "Lake of the Woods"
- "Baudette, MN?"
- "Baudette, US"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baudette
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Baudette?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baudette
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 98 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 39 reviews, 14 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Matthews Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groom Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Heraklion Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Durham Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macon Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo