"Central Suffolk & I look forward to learning more" Bury Saint Edmunds by etfromnc
Bury Saint Edmunds Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 166 photos
Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk was once the capital of the nation known as East Anglia and the town and surrounding area are full of history. This lovely medieval market town has a warm and friendly atmosphere throughout the year. It is convenient to Cambridge and only two hours from London.
This week I returned there for the first time in about 25 years and was quite impressed. Unfortunately, I was only there for one night and parts of two days but it was an awesome, and quite educational, visit.
etfromnc's Related Pages
Bury Saint Edmunds Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bury St Edmunds - My Hometown! Well it used to be!"
- "A very impressive cathedral"
- "Bury St Edmunds"
- "Bury St. Edmunds Abbey and Gardens."
- "Shrine of the King, Cradle of the Law"
- "Bury St Edmonds"
- "Abbey Gate"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bury Saint Edmunds
- Hotels in Bury Saint Edmunds
- Transportation in Bury Saint Edmunds
- Nightlife in Bury Saint Edmunds
- Restaurants in Bury Saint Edmunds
- Shopping in Bury Saint Edmunds
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bury Saint Edmunds
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Bury Saint Edmunds?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bury Saint Edmunds
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 98 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 38 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Matthews Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Groom Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Heraklion Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Durham Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macon Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo