"CUBA....my second home" Cuba by florry

Cuba Travel Guide: 5,232 reviews and 12,921 photos

I need to spend more and more time here

This was my 4th time in Havana and it feels like my second home.I dont need to travel around ..perfectly happy just walking around in Havana chatting with friends..drinking rum..listen to the music..watching the people..eating..sometimes.Havana still has something no other place has for me..a strong hold..and i allways say its my last trip there but i go again and again..next time maybe for 6 month if i can get some work there.The city..where nobody sleeps..its seems to be allways busy..people doing things..out of nothing..i dont know if they know how strong they actualy are..i'm homesick allready and i'm just back...

Malecon...the best time in the day

Sunset

• Pros:So full of life ,colour and smells...movements...
  • Cons:The need for the people to hassle
  • In a nutshell:Hasta siempre
  • Last visit to Cuba: Jan 2007
  • Intro Updated Feb 22, 2007

• Nov 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM

How are you so open and casual about being assaulted?

• Jefie's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2012 at 5:46 AM

Hey Barbara! I'm finally going back to Cuba in September, but it should be a very different experience this time since we'll be staying in Varadero... but oh well, it's still Cuba!!!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Hello, Barbara! I understand your longing to stay in Cuba...I am sure I would have enjoyed my stay there too, but it's so far away...

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2007 at 10:57 PM

Barbara you really been to Cuba and you hav emade so many friends I see nothing but smiling faces Your picture look great Barbara We look forward to go just 3 weeks to go

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2007 at 7:30 AM

Cuba - Cuba !!! What an exeptional intro pic. Thx for the memories

• King_Golo's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2007 at 7:56 AM

Barbara, these are some of the coolest Cuba pics I've ever seen! I definitely need to go there soon!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2007 at 12:26 AM

Interesting. Best of luck Barbara ~_~

• amesian's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2005 at 12:42 PM

Cuba!it looks great.thnx 4 your info.Cheers from Turkey :)

• Apr 9, 2005 at 8:08 AM

Seems you had a good time there! Cuba is a place I want to visit too - but only after Fidel's gone.

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2005 at 1:30 PM

Great time at Cuba,... keep it up Barbara,... wanna see all of Cuba, greetzzz RoyJava

florry

“"Friends are like stars:you dont always see them, but they always there for you"”

Badges & Stats in Cuba