"Johannesburg, the Capital of all for all" Johannesburg by Manyana
Johannesburg Travel Guide: 1,111 reviews and 2,330 photos
JHB is very multi-cultural, very big. You gotta spend one week exploring one district.
People are very diverse more than in Cape Town. However, they do speak their local languages instead of English.
Malls have both extremes: from one cent to ZAR 1000 for a piece of jacket.
It is a world in itself.
JHB is blessed with a wild nature, where you can have an outdoor adventurous trip. It's surrounded by many wild-game parks. The most famous is Kruger National Park which is 5 hour away from JHB. Unfortunately i couldn't make it
- Cons:very big
Zulu tribe is famous in South Africa, very interesting. Women dress with short skirts, and bare-breast, men wear short... more travel advice
Manyana's Related Pages
Johannesburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's really not as bad as you've been told!"
- "The Fast Life , Johannesburg"
- "Jozi, Joburg, Johannesburg - City of Gold"
- "Believe it or not, this is a great city"
- "A brief visit to Johannesburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Johannesburg
- Hotels in Johannesburg
- Transportation in Johannesburg
- Nightlife in Johannesburg
- Restaurants in Johannesburg
- Shopping in Johannesburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Johannesburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Johannesburg
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Johannesburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Johannesburg
- Posted in Travel Exeter Forum "Re: Exeter - Accommodation share..."
- Commented on one of cokes's Johannesburg travel pages
- updated a Johannesburg Travel Page "Johannesburg, the Capital of all for all"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Johannesburg, the Capital of all for all"
- Wrote a Review Zulu people about Ethnic / Cultural Diversity in Johannesburg Local Customs
Photos in JohannesburgSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 111 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 76 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Andalucía Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medina Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos