"Get inspired" Abha by Manyana
Abha Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 73 photos
Abha is a high area; in summer it's 23 and in winter it's 7 C.
It is a place where famous Saudi artists and poets come from. Prince of Abha is an artist and poet too. Nature really inspires you to be creative.
This picture taken next to al-Miftaha Art Village, which is you must see it.
Abha embraces the old history and modern life.
This building is the governmental Assir Emirate, where the Abha prince's office.
Abha literally is a land of arts. Most the Saudi artists and poets at the western region come from Abha.
Abha still keeps its traditional style at buildings, color making process, and even natural farming. Even the prince's palace is on the traditional style.
- Pros:cool weather, history and heritage
- Cons:people are little reserved
- In a nutshell:Flow of art and beauty
Abha is a hilly area, where people used to bury their dead inside rocks and cover them with stones. However, it's... more travel advice
Old palace consists of 4 floors, the 1st for guests, 2nd for living room, 3rd for bedrooms and 4th for kitchen which... more travel advice
Manyana's Related Pages
Abha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Get inspired"
- "The Heavenly Abha!"
- "A trip to rijal al Maa"
- "FreeZingly Crazy Fun in Saudi"
- "ABHA - The Highest Peak!"
- "Where the Roads are never Level"
- "Abha encounter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abha
- Hotels in Abha
- Transportation in Abha
- Restaurants in Abha
- Shopping in Abha
- Warnings and Dangers in Abha
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Abha
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Abha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abha
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 111 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 76 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Andalucía Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medina Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos