"The Jewish Settlement" Khaybar by Manyana
Khaybar Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 45 photos
Here where the Arab Jews used to settle 1400 years ago.
Khaybar is a small town, named after the Jewish tribe 'Khaybar'--one of the three Jewish tribes at that time--banu Qainoqaa, ban Quraiza, and banu Khaybar.
This town is located 2 hours and half driving north to Medina, i.e.170KM.
It's famous of being a historical sightseeing, fertile land and full of water springs.
If you're in love with history and archeology, pay it a visit and explore.
- Pros:historically interesting
- Cons:no entertainment activities
- In a nutshell:History
Khaybar is very historical area, nothing else. However, you can hike up to view the whole city from that ancient castle... more travel advice
This palace used to be dwelled by Marhab, the head of Khaybar--the Jewish tribe. This tribe used to settle between... more travel advice
Manyana's Related Pages
Khaybar Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Khaybar
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Khaybar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khaybar
Photos in KhaybarSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 111 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 76 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Andalucía Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medina Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos