"Friesland: water, wind, sails & skies" Heeg by maartenw
Heeg Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Heeg is a tiny town located in the southwest of the province Friesland, right at the Heegermeer (Heeger Lake). There are excellent sailing facilities (marina, campingsite, boat rentals).
A great way to explore the Frisian lake district is by boat and to sail your way through the flat landscape.
Best rental is, no doubt, a Falcon sailing boat by Hoora. (see Transportation tip)
- Pros:Perfect start for a sailing trip.
- Cons:The Dutch weather ... *sigh*...
- In a nutshell:the best that wind and water can provide
maartenw's Related Pages
Heeg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Friesland: water, wind, sails & skies"
- "Heeg - perfect stop for lunch"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Heeg
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Heeg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heeg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mÿvatn Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Scotland Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alsace Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Illhaeusern Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos