"Illhaeusern - a tiny town, a culinary capital." Illhaeusern by maartenw
Illhaeusern Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 22 photos
Illhaeusern is a very small and friendly Alsatian town, north of Colmar. Just a few houses, a church and lots of flowers, all concentrated along the banks of the little river l'Ill. Despite its small scale Illhaeusern accomodates one of the most famous restaurants in the world and probably the one with the prettiest setting: L'Auberge de l'Ill.
The restaurant is on the bank of the river hidden behind large weeping-willows. Adjacent is a gorgeous terrace, a spacious garden and their own hotel.
- Pros:Culinary top quality.
- In a nutshell:Culinary top quality costs!
We've picked Les Hirondelles because it is really close to the restaurant L'Auberge de l'Ill. And it turned out to be a... more travel advice
maartenw's Related Pages
Illhaeusern Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Illhaeusern
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Illhaeusern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Illhaeusern
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mÿvatn Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Scotland Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alsace Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Illhaeusern Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos