"OLYMPIC Games" zyxos's Profile
Olympic Games Day 1
I now live and work in Torino....not forever tough....Rome is always in my heart....
I had a good job, a lot of friends and a nice life so why I moved?
I was getting tired of the routine probably. Travelling is ok but it is still for a short period, who can take more than one month of leave every year? Working in Tv production I could travel for work as well but in the last 2 years I only did it 3 times.. not enough!
So I said myself, let's find a job that include relocation every one or two years! Olympics are in Italy next year, well let's start from there and who knows........ Therefore my whishlist now include "moving in Bejing by 2006..... :))
KITE ON A BOAT
All my friends were negative about the idea of playing with the kite while sailing. Now I prove it. It does work! and it's funny. The pic is in ponza, Silvia is the girlfirend of PsycoSkipper!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 25 Reviews
- 237 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- zyxos and jenniferchin are now friends.
- Commented on one of Katya111's Rome travel pages
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "RE: RE: TRAVEL by TRAIN"
- Wrote a Review Wonderfull location in Istanbul Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Wonderfull location"
- created a Istanbul Travel Page "Europe or Asia?"
updated their Profile Page "OLYMPIC Games"
Top 10 Pages
- Càgliari Intro, 2 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isola di Pantelleria Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arezzo Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Franz Josef Glacier Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucca Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos