"Perfect example of ---" Egypt by melosh
Egypt Travel Guide: 16,115 reviews and 41,008 photos
As an American public school student it seemed that we studied Egypt to the point of complete familiarity. It actually was kind of taught like it was our original homeland. (Didn't Moses come out of Egypt?) Perhaps this is why I did not expect to be overwhelmed.
I do not care how many films, museums, great picture books, or expositions you have seen, Egypt has so much more to experience. It probably does not matter how you go, you will be changed. I traveled from the south to the north on my own many years ago. About 8 years ago one of my brothers and myself sent my mother on a tour when she was about 70 years old. Three years later she went back again. She enjoyed it just as much the second time.
Although there are many must-not-miss sites for a visit to Egypt I think the best activity I would take someone on is to... more travel advice
A hotel with a view. Sometimes it is worth the cost to pay for a room with a great view. For example, how does a waking... more travel advice
melosh's Related Pages
Egypt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGYPT - DECODING THE PAST"
- "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
- "Small pieces of a beautiful dream"
- "Another point of view on history of Egypt"
- "Paul2001's Egypt Page"
- "Nile Cruise- experience the Pharaonic times &Sharm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egypt
- Hotels in Egypt
- Transportation in Egypt
- Nightlife in Egypt
- Restaurants in Egypt
- Shopping in Egypt
- Warnings and Dangers in Egypt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egypt
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egypt
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peru Intro, 44 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico Intro, 42 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 45 reviews, 9 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manaus Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liberia Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haiti Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues