"The city of villas and fountains" Tivoli by Jeannkelly
Tivoli Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 502 photos
Tivoli is a small quaint city near Rome. Thus, when visiting Rome and one has at least a day's extra time, money and effort, a side-trip to Tivoli is highly recommended. Famed for it's Medieval villas - Villa D'Este, Villa Adriana and Villa Gregoriana, one would be amazed on how rich the legacies of these places - nature, architecture, gardens, fountains, art - are just some understatements because if I may say, the little quaint town of Tivoli is one of those off-the-beaten-tracks but must-see kind of place, otherwise, you lose half of a worth's visit in this part of the world.
- Pros:Villas, gardens, fountains, quaint, definitely worth it a visit!
- Cons:Transportation could be limited esp. if you don't have ur own car.
- In a nutshell:Lovely! Lovely! Lovely!
Jeannkelly's Related Pages
Tivoli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Tivoli Taster"
- "DAY TRIP TO TIVOLI"
- "Tivoli - UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "The Tivoli's villas"
- "Up in the hills........"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tivoli
- Hotels in Tivoli
- Transportation in Tivoli
- Restaurants in Tivoli
- Shopping in Tivoli
- Warnings and Dangers in Tivoli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tivoli
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tivoli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tivoli
Photos in TivoliSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 69 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 19 reviews, 42 photos
- Torino Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Maratea Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
Latest Tivoli hotel reviews
- Hotel Sirene
- 1 Review & Opinion