"Buenvinidas Vigan!" Vigan by Jeannkelly
Vigan Travel Guide: 417 reviews and 1,221 photos
Vigan is declared as a heritage site by UNESCO. It depicts a very hispanic-influenced city - cobble-stone streets, castillan houses, the calesa, etc...
It will continue to be so as part of its being a heritage is to conserve and preserve the exisiting structures as well as the new structures/ buildings adapt hispanic architecture..
- Pros:Laid back, quaint town... feel like ur in old town in Spain..
- In a nutshell:A heritage town - full of culture and history
Jeannkelly's Related Pages
Vigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vigan if i can ..."
- "Vigan - that "Spanish" feel.."
- " Nostalgia at VIGAN"
- "Back to the 16th century Ilocos"
- "The oldest city north of the Philippines"
- "The Heritage City of Vigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigan
- Hotels in Vigan
- Transportation in Vigan
- Nightlife in Vigan
- Restaurants in Vigan
- Shopping in Vigan
- Warnings and Dangers in Vigan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vigan
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Vigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigan
Photos in ViganSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 69 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 19 reviews, 42 photos
- Torino Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Maratea Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos