"On the road to Njegoš" Njegos by JLBG
Njegos Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Njegoš is a small village in the middle of the mountains, at an elevation of 1000 m, on the road from Cetinje to Kotor.
The road to get there is superb, with gorgeous landscapes but narrow and winding (VERY !). Fortunately, there is very little traffic and you can have (almost) all of the road for you. However, if you have a bad head for heights, you have better to avoid !
On this photo, you have an example of how the road looks like : from the upper segment of the road (only the yellow security railing can be seen), you can see an other segment, right underneath and a third one, a little further, winding among rocks !
The landscape is rocky and there is very little space for farming. Thus, there are mostly very very small villages, such... more travel advice
Following from last tip. Njegoš was even more remarkable as a writer and a philosopher than as a statesman and a... more travel advice
JLBG's Related Pages
Njegos Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Njegos
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (130)
Have you been to Njegos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Njegos
Photos in NjegosSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 161 reviews, 190 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tassili n'Ajjer National Park Intro, 148 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 126 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rouen Intro, 128 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Annaba Intro, 72 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porec Intro, 70 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 116 reviews, 119 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trento Intro, 76 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 71 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 60 reviews, 156 photos