"Virpazar, gateway to Skadarsko Jezero NationalPark" Virpazar by JLBG
Virpazar Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 65 photos
Virpazar is a quiet and peaceful small town, 1297 inhabitants. It stands at the northern tip of Skadarsko Jezero (Skadar lake). There are no buildings of architectural of historical interest in Virpazar but the interest of the city lies in its position on the lake. Virpazar is the largest town on the Montenegrin shore of the lake, which is a National Park.
Grilled eel was served with potatoes and onions. It was excellent more travel advice
Though the advertisement for the restaurant stands on the square, the entrance is behind, along the road that leads to... more travel advice
JLBG's Related Pages
Virpazar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Virpazar, gateway to Skadarsko Jezero NationalPark"
- "the town of Virpazar"
- "Virpazar a good start for Skadarsko jezero"
- "Skadar Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Virpazar
- Hotels in Virpazar
- Restaurants in Virpazar
- Shopping in Virpazar
- Warnings and Dangers in Virpazar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Virpazar
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (225)
Have you been to Virpazar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Virpazar
Photos in VirpazarSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 161 reviews, 190 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tassili n'Ajjer National Park Intro, 148 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 126 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rouen Intro, 128 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Annaba Intro, 72 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porec Intro, 70 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 116 reviews, 119 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trento Intro, 76 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 71 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 60 reviews, 156 photos