"Andros, the Chora" Andros by JLBG
Andros Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 37 photos
Half of the population of the island lives in Andros, which is the Chora (capital) of the island. It has a population of around 4,000. It is a nice little city with the large houses of the several ship owners that have made the wealth of the island in the last century.
We stayed little in town and preferred to visit the wildest parts of the island than the chora!
This lonely chapel stands along the road between the Hora and Messaria. It is a pity it was not possible to visit it as... more travel advice
However, we did not want to stay in the Chora but were looking for a quiet place to spend the night. After following... more travel advice
JLBG's Related Pages
Andros Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Andros(Hora), the capital"
- "Andros, the Chora"
- "Andros - a lovely island in the Cyclades"
- "ANDROS ISLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andros
- Hotels in Andros
- Restaurants in Andros
- Shopping in Andros
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andros
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (226)
Have you been to Andros?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andros
Photos in AndrosSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 161 reviews, 190 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tassili n'Ajjer National Park Intro, 148 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 126 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rouen Intro, 128 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Annaba Intro, 72 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porec Intro, 70 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 116 reviews, 119 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trento Intro, 76 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 71 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 60 reviews, 156 photos